Who we are
How we work
Find and enhance existing live ops engines to build games with strategic partners quicker and more efficiently
Games-as-a-service focus designed to be dynamic, engaging and constantly evolving based on live KPIs
Designed with mechanics and systems that drive long term competition and engagement
As a Hit Factor studio, Ion Games is focused on bringing grand strategy to the blockchain, and is thrilled to be working closely with Gala Games to develop Echoes of Empire, a sci-fi 4X strategy game like no other.
Join our team
Hit Factor is looking for an Art Director to support our internal and external game development needs. A person in this role will work closely with developers, game designers, producers, product managers, and other 2D, 3D, and UI artists with the ultimate goal of creating AAA games.
Our team is looking for an Art Director who is comfortable creating game assets on their own and directs and provides feedback to other content creators on the team.
- Support existing visual direction for the project, and communicate the vision with others.
- Own art roadmap, backlog, and pipeline.
- Coordinate with external studios and contractors.
- Create sketches, concepts, 2D and 3D game assets.
- Help plan sprints and work closely with game designers, artists, engineers, external contractors, and product managers.
- Import and test game assets in Unity.
- 4-5 years of experience working with 2D and 3D games in senior or lead roles.
- A portfolio showcasing your best work.
- Must be comfortable creating 2D and 3D game assets.
- Extensive experience with Unity and other game engines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of current game industry trends.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analytical mindset.
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong Animation skills.
- Solid understanding of UX and UI.
- Experience creating and modifying shaders via nodes or HLSL.
- Experience creating and modifying particle effects.
- Basic understanding of C#.
- Some experience with Illustrator or other vector tools.
We are committed to building a diverse, open-minded and inclusive culture at Hit Factor. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you do not have a Gmail account, you will not be able to complete this application form. If you do not have a Gmail account, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com and include “Game Art Director” in the subject line.